SEED supports and strengthens the processes of entrepreneurial development in the food and beverage (F&B) sector by elaborating a set of tools and knowledge instruments that can stimulate the set-up of new enterprises dealing with sustainable food innovation and increase their probability of survival and growth.
Building competencies for entrepreneurship and innovation can be the key factors influencing the success rate of start-ups and the possibility of overcoming the start-up phase and becoming companies with high growth potential (young enterprises).
• University of Gastronomic Sciences / IT
• ACCENT Incubator / AT
• Bavarian Food Cluster at the Competence Center for Nutrition -Kern / DE
• Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia / SI
• Campden BRI Hungary / HU
• Express Innovation Agency - Nonprofit Private Limited / HU
• Pulawy Science and Technology Park / PL